Please note that the material on this website is not intended to be exhaustive.
This is intended as a summary and supplementary material.
No two questions have the same answer.
The true test of understanding the concepts is to answer the questions in your own words.
- Define an algorithm.
- Enumerate the five criteria of algorithms.
- Explain each criterion of an algorithm.
- How may algorithms be expressed?
- What is top-down design?
- Describe the four steps in top-down design.
- What is validation?
- Enumerate the four basic constructs of algorithms.
- Give the three different forms of the repetitive construct.
- What is a sequential construct?
Answers to Review Questions on
( To be released after the deadline )
© 1994-07-23 cpsm ; last update